FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
New ILLUMINE Reverb Pedal from Neunaber Audio
Ultimate reverb machine offers power and flexibility limited only by your creativity
Orange, CA – August 5, 2021 – (GUITARpr) – Neunaber Audio has just introduced its latest, and ultimate reverb machine called ILLUMINE. Packing 17 studio-quality reverbs, 50 presets, MIDI and powerful expression control, ILLUMINE comes in a low-power, pedalboard-friendly package with top jacks.
Regardless of instrument or style of music, ILLUMINE has the flexibility and tone to meet virtually any desire. Product features include:
- 17 stellar stereo reverb effects cover all your reverb needs.
- 50 professionally crafted factory presets for superb tones right out of the box.
- 50 user presets to customize and save your favorite settings.
- MIDI input & thru/out. Controller mode replaces a simple MIDI controller.
- Powerful, flexible expression control engine. Use an external expression pedal or the built-in A/B switch with adjustable transition times.
- Analog dry signal for low noise. Zero latency maintains source tone integrity.
- Adjustable gain structure works with instrument or line-level inputs.
- High contrast, wide viewing angle display is easy to read from a distance.
- Small footprint with top jacks is easy to incorporate into pedalboards.
- Power with a standard 9V @ 100mA pedal power supply (not included). No need to run a separate power adapter or free up a high-current power port.
ILLUMINE will be available in late August at an introductory price of $379 for a limited time with an ultimate MSRP of $479. Initially, these pedals are available from Neunaber Audio at https://neunaber.net/illumine.
About Neunaber Audio
Neunaber Audio products are manufactured locally in Orange County, California. Family owned and operated, they are dedicated to bringing you the highest quality audio effects on the market.
Download High Resolution Product Image
Attention Editors: More background on this story may be available from press release contacts (shown above). To request a Word doc version of the release or additional materials, please contact us.