Thank you for your interest in GuitarPR. We like to keep things simple so we’ve tried our best to make our Terms of Service (TOS) as uncomplicated as possible even though it sounds a lot like legal stuff.
The following Terms and Conditions constitute an Agreement (hereinafter called “Agreement”) between GuitarPR.com. a subsidiary of TrueMarket Group the “Company” , (“TrueMarket Group the “Company” “) having its principal location of business in Newport Beach, CA USA and you the “USER”).
- Through your registration for service and submission of press releases and/or other information to GuitarPR.com, USER is in agreement to following Conditions and Terms of Service.
- Services may be withheld from accounts that are overdue. GuitarPR.com reserves the right to deny our service to any company, entity or person.
- USER acknowledges and understands that GuitarPR.com services are not refundable unless we are unable to provide the service or product we advertise. The moment USERS’s press release or copy is paid for and deployed through our website USER will not be entitled to any refund.
- USER understands and acknowledges and agrees that GuitarPR.com does not and will not accept press releases containing defamatory comments or statements, intent to harm or any other material we deem unacceptable. This content is defined as anything deemed intended to: incite, advocate or express hatred, bigotry, racism or gratuitous violence; promote personal opinions attacking an individual or group; maliciously affect a company’s stock; or stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, shame or victimize an individual or group.
- GuitarPR.com will not be held liable for services that may not be completed due to complications or failure with third party affiliates equipment or services including transfer of xml information.
- GuitarPR.com makes every attempt to deploy in full, promptly and accurately news and information received by USER. Any inadvertent errors by GuitarPR.com will be corrected promptly upon notification or discovery, with no additional charge. This obligation to correct the error shall constitute the sole liability of GuitarPR.com.
- USER is responsible for the content and accuracy of all press releases and other information submitted by USER. Due to the volume of news, information and copy submitted to GuitarPR.com, we cannot and will not be responsible for verifying any facts contained therein. USER represents and warrants to GuitarPR.com that (i) it has the right to deliver to GuitarPR.com all information and copy submitted to it, (ii) it will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and laws relating to “spam”, and (iii) no information or copy submitted by USER or on USERS behalf will contain any content that is libelous, slanderous, obscene or otherwise defamatory, false or misleading or which violates any copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other right of any person. USER shall indemnify and hold harmless GuitarPR.com and owners, third party vendors, including distributors, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to any breach by USER of the foregoing representations and warranties or otherwise arising out of or relating to the contents or nature of copy and other information provided by USER or anyone acting on USER behalf.
- GuitarPR.com has the right to deny or edit copy or other information as it sees necessary. GuitarPR.com at its sole discretion, has the right to delete any press release, from its website, pull any press release from deployment or deny approval to any press release.
- USER acknowledges that GuitarPR.com has the right to remove any press release(s), at any time, without notification or refund of monies previously paid. Examples may include, but not limited to, notification from search engines for content warning and external parties for incorrect information.
- All news releases and other information transmitted by GuitarPR.com require contact name and phone number along with an identifiable source supplied by USER. This information adds legitimacy to the release by identifying who is responsible for the content. This information may not be the name of an agency acting on behalf of USER.
- GuitarPR.com does not warrant or guarantee that the services provided by GuitarPR.com will be error free, including delays, interruption in service, omissions, losses or defects, whether human or mechanical. GuitarPR.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to its services, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability or suitability for print or broadcast. The liability of GuitarPR.com to USER shall be limited to the refund of the fees paid by USER if we fail to provide the services we provide and in no event will GuitarPR.com or affiliates be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or incidental damages.
- GuitarPR.com does not warrant or guarantee specific placement of any news release nor pick up on any news release on its wire or service, but will make available a news release to the appropriate media point on or through our website and services through our website where a reporter or editor can decide on usage.
- You consent to receive communications from GuitarPR.com concerning your use of the Products and Services (“Communications”). These communications may include those required, by law to send to you concerning Products and Services or (“Required Communications”). The Communications may also be those that GuitarPR.com sends to you for other reasons. You consent to receive Communications electronically. GuitarPR.com may provide these Communications to you by sending an email to the email address you provided in connection with your account. You also give consent to receive Communications by other methods including telephone and postal mail. The phone number and address we will use for contact will be that which was provided by you when setting up your account. You may change the email or postal address to which GuitarPR.com sends Communications by editing your profile on our website.
- USER acknowledges that after deployment of their press release, USER will not be able to retract, change, delete or alter information in their press release that has been distributed to any other websites or networks that pull feeds from the GuitarPR.com website. If information is required to be changed on a press release, GuitarPR.com will make efforts to change the information on the release that is stored in the database on the GuitarPR.com website with no guarantees that this change will take effect of any of its partner sites. User also acknowledges that in the event a press release is distributed with information that was required to be changed after the release date, they will not hold GuitarPR.com, TrueMarket Group, or any of their distribution partners liable in the event a press release is distributed.
- USER agrees that they have full written permission from any companies mentioned in their press release other than their own. User also agrees they have full written permission from anyone else’s name mentioned in their press release other than their own.
- Nothing within any of the Products and Services shall be construed as conferring any license under TrueMarket Group, GuitarPR.com or any third party intellectual property rights, whether by implication, waiver, estoppels or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, USER acknowledges and agrees that certain content available through and used to operate the GuitarPR.com website and Products and Services is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights of TrueMarket Group, GuitarPR.com and its affiliates, licensors and service providers. Unless expressly provided to the contrary, you are in agreement that you may not modify, deface, alter any of the trademarks, service marks or other intellectual property made available by GuitarPR.com in connection with the Products and Services. You also agree not to display yourself or website as being in any way affiliated with, endorsed by or sponsored by GuitarPR.com. You agree not to use any of the service marks, trademarks logos or other Content accessible through the GuitarPR.com network for any purpose other than the purpose for which such Content is made available to users by GuitarPR.com. You are in agreement not to defame or disparage GuitarPR.com, trademarks or service marks of TrueMarket Group of any part of the Products and Services. Information, services, methods and processes made available to the USER are the intellectual property of TrueMarket Group and GuitarPR.com. You agree to use this service for its intended purpose and not for the sole purposes including, but not limited to, the reverse engineering of the site and / or its processes and the inclusion of such processes or services in a derivative service.
- You acknowledge and agree that you and TrueMarket Group and GuitarPR.com are independent contractors under these Terms and Conditions, and nothing herein shall be construed to create a corporation, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship. Neither party pursuant to these Terms and Conditions has authority to enter into agreements of any kind on behalf of the other and neither party shall be considered the agent of the other.
- Should the Terms and Conditions be violated by you, or if you violate any other rights of GuitarPR.com and the TrueMarket Group network of sites, TrueMarket Group reserves the right to pursue any and all legal and equitable remedies against you, including, without limitation, terminating any and all user accounts on any and all of the TrueMarket Group and GuitarPR.com network websites.
- In the event that a story submitted by User is required to be retracted, User agrees that they are responsible, in full for any consequences, and are also responsible to have all stories removed from any or all websites not owned by TrueMarket Group, or GuitarPR.com.
- Should the Terms and Conditions be violated by you, or if you violate any other rights of GuitarPR.com and TrueMarket Group the “Company”, TrueMarket Group the “Company” reserves the right to pursue any and all legal and equitable remedies against you, including, without limitation, terminating any and all user accounts on any and all of the TrueMarket Group and GuitarPR.com network of websites.
That’s it. Now let’s get back to work!