ANSWER: When it results in a positive, mutually beneficial working relationship between a new client and us.
Does it happen 100% of the time? Absolutely not. If it did, something would likely be amiss (or askew). But when it does happen, it’s a genuinely good thing.
We’ve learned over 15 years of doing this that we must talk about it. We must find out what a potential client is looking to accomplish. And then we must determine if our skills, talent, knowledge, and experience can make a valuable difference for them. So…
What are YOU looking to accomplish?
Here’s a few random possibilities. There are others and you’ve probably got some of your own.
- Revenue Growth: Develop strategies for scaling your business or career.
- Market Analysis: Understand the current market landscape for your products, creative works, or business services.
- Target Audience: Gain a clearer picture of who your ideal customer (or fan) is.
- Branding Insights: Build or refine a brand that resonates with your target market.
- Marketing Communications: Creative ideas for campaigns that can drive brand awareness and increase sales.
- Media Connection: Secure valuable press coverage in relevant outlets.
- Influencer Partnerships: Develop a structured approach to influencer relationships.
- Content Strategy: Develop a comprehensive plan for creating compelling content to serve a variety of purposes.
- Product Positioning: Where you can position new or existing products in the market for optimum results.
- Feedback: Get initial feedback on a new product idea or an existing one that may need some refinement.
That should get you started. Hit us up for a free, 30-minute consultation* on any of these or other related topics. Fill out the form below to get started.