Live looping performances spotlight an extraordinary artist overcoming a big challenge
New York, NY – March 7, 2017 – (GuitarPR) – Guitarist Ian C. Bouras has announced an expanded schedule of performances featuring the unique live looping method he uses to present his original style of music. The enhanced performance schedule is designed to precede and promote the release of his upcoming album/CD, “Absence.”
Bouras is challenged by a rare and progressive neurological disease called Ataxia. The manifestation of the disease has caused him to chart a new and successful musical path, while creating a genre unto its own that should inspire others who face similar obstacles.
The latest album from Ian C. Bouras, “Absence” is the first since his previous collection released more than two years ago and has been in the works for over a year. In addition, two new singles are expected to be available from Bouras during the same time period.
The guitarist’s upcoming live performance schedule includes:
- April 22nd, House of Guitars, 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm, Rochester, New York
- April 22nd, Starry Nites Cafe, 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Rochester, New York
- April 28th, Starry Nites Cafe, 8:00 to 10:00 pm (with Singer/Songwriter
Brian Premo), Rochester, New York
- April 29, Daily Planet Coffee Co, 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm (with Singer/Songwriter
Brian Premo), Buffalo, New York
- April 29, Stamps, 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm (with Singer/Songwriter Brian Premo), Tonawanda, New York
- May 6, 2017, Abilities Expo, 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm, New Jersey Convention & Expo Center, Edison, New Jersey
- May 7th, Parkside Lounge, 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Manhattan (with Brian Premo
and Allen Childs)
More information about Bouras’ music and live performance schedule can be found at SDMPRecords.com. Find out more about Ataxia at www.ataxia.org.
Download Release PDF